As an independent test automation consultant, I can help you take your automation efforts to the next level in the following ways:
By implementing test automation
I’ve been active in the test automation field for more than 11 years now. In that time, I’ve helped numerous clients take their first – or their next – step in creating an effective automation strategy, tailored to their needs and skills. What I can do for you?
- Define a test automation strategy that fits your software development and delivery process like a glove
- Review your current test automation strategy, identify bottlenecks and solve them
- Create a robust and maintainable test automation framework and teach your staff how to run, maintain and extend it
Because I work independently from testing service providers and test tool vendors, you can be sure that I’ll put your best interest first.
By creating test automation awareness
Sometimes, having ‘an outsider’ take a fresh look at your test automation efforts or reminding your team or organization about the possibilities and pitfalls of test automation can bring a new perspective and insights to your work. I can be that outsider. I’m comfortable discussing test automation at all levels in the organization, from development teams to C-level management.
By teaching test automation skills
Next to being a consultant, I am an experienced teacher on various topics related to test automation. In the past, I’ve provided training in the following formats:
- Presentation and Q&A sessions
- Test automation awareness workshops
- In depth, hands on automation training focusing on one or more test automation tools
Next to presentations and workshops ‘in house’ at your organization, I’m also very much open to sharing my knowledge and experiences at conferences, so if you’re a conference organizer looking for someone to talk or teach your delegates about test automation, feel free to contact me too.
If you would like to work with me, I’m happy to explore opportunities and find the best fit for all parties involved. You can contact me by filling out the form on the contact page, or send me an email directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I’m looking forward to working with you.