Are you interested in test automation training, but can’t find the group or the funds to bring in someone to run corporate training in your company?
Or are you looking for a more individual, personal approach that caters to your specific learning needs and requirements?
My mentoring services might be just what you’re looking for.
What does a mentoring engagement look like?
A typical mentoring engagement with me will look like this:
- First, we discuss where you are currently with your test automation and / or programming skills, and where you want to be when we wrap up the mentoring program.
- Then, we compile and agree on a learning curriculum and schedule that is personalized to your specific needs.
- In weekly sessions, we’ll go through the things you want to learn, the questions you have and the problems you’re facing.
- Between sessions, you will receive tailored take-home exercises to practice what you’ve learned and further hone your skills.
- You’ll also get plenty of links to other content that you can use to further expand your knowledge and hone your skills.
- If you want, we can come up with a capstone project and have you present that to your manager, your team or anybody else who might be interested in your growth.
Mentoring sessions will typically be scheduled 1 to 2 times a week, at 60 to 120 minutes per session. My schedule is flexible, though, so I’m happy to customize where I can.
Due to the highly personalized nature of mentoring, I will allow at most 3 people to participate in a session. If you have a larger group, why not considering booking me as a trainer instead?
I charge an hourly rate for mentoring sessions, with the price depending on the number of participants:
|# of participants||price per hour||price per participant per hour|
|1||EUR 100||EUR 100|
|2||EUR 130||EUR 65|
|3||EUR 150||EUR 50|
All prices are excluding VAT (where applicable).
An initial discovery session, where we explore your requirements and create a schedule for learning, is free of charge.
I am also available for single, one-off mentoring sessions, at a rate of EUR 200 per hour excluding VAT.
If you would like to have a chat and see if my mentoring services work for you, please contact me using the contact form on this site, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I’m looking forward to working with you.