Object-oriented programming for testers
Are you a tester looking to learn how to write better automation? Do you want to improve your programming skills? Then the ‘Object-oriented programming for testers’ course is just for you!
In this course, you’ll learn to work with exactly those aspects of object-oriented programming languages that are most useful to testers, as well as some of the most used testing tools and libraries out there.
This course covers, among other things:
- Objects, classes, constructors, methods and parameters
- Principles of object-oriented programming: inheritance, encapsulation, polymorphism and abstraction
- Creating and structuring projects
- Dependency managers and build tools
- Working with unit testing frameworks
- Debugging, refactoring and clean coding practices
- Bringing your code under version control and running it as part of a Continuous Integration pipeline
There’s no better way to learn than by doing, so you’ll be presented with lots of hands-on (programming) exercises throughout this course.
Intended audience and prerequisite knowledge
This course is aimed at testing practitioners that want to learn to write code to kickstart their journey in automation, and what tools are available to support them in that task.
Delivery and group size
This is a live training course, available both on site and online. The maximum group size is 12.
This course can be delivered in Java, C# or Python.
This course takes three working days.
If you would like to book me to teach this course in your organization, or if you have any additional questions, please send an email to email@example.com or use the contact form on this page.
For an overview of all training courses I have on offer, please visit the main training page.